AVG File Server Edition
Award winning windows server antivirus solution designed especially for SMB networks. Streamlined to keep out online threats keeping your Microsoft Windows file servers safe and secure.
When your file server is down, so is your business.
Stay secure with file server security
Keep your business moving with AVG’s award winning file server security software.
You Get : AVG AntiVirus, Resident Shield, AVG -Rootkit, AVG Anti-Spyware
- AntiVirus for Business
AVG award winning business antivirus helps stop, remove and prevent spreading of viruses, worms and trojans within your business network.
- AVG Anti-Rootkit
Detects and removes dangerous rootkits that hide malicious software that seeks to take control of your computer.
- AVG Anti-Spyware
Keeps your identity safe from the Spyware and Adware that tracks personal information.
Save time so you can focus on your business
Suffer less distraction and delay with our products, alllowing you and your employees to focus on driving your business forward
You Get : AVG Smart Scanning, Silent Mode, AVG Turbo Scan
- AVG Smart Scanner
Only scans your PC when you’re not using it. Drops to low-priority mode as soon as you move your mouse or hit a key. To keep scan times to a minimum, it ignores files that it has already scanned and knows are safe.
- Silent Mode
Gives employees and IT administrators an additional level of control by allowing unnecessary notifications to be disabled.
- AVG Turbo Scan
Dramatically shortens security-scanning times thanks to a smarter scanning sequence that follows the order in which files are saved to the hard drive.
Even greater control with remote endpoint security management from a single console.
Manage your endpoint protection and server antivirus software remotely on your business network from a single location with AVG Remote Administration.
Free technical support
Whenever you need help, day or night, we’re there.
Our expert support team is always just a free call away day or night, free of charge, 365 days a year.
FREE Technical Support Options:
- Self help: Click here to find common problems and step-by-step guides on our support page
- Support forum: Click here to access the AVG Community Support Forum
- Live Chat: Click here to start a live chat session
- Email support: Click here to submit a support request
Local telephonic support (Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm): If you purchased from a retail store call 0861 746 364 For Business Products support call 0861 128 472
- International telephonic support (UK) call 0044 163 665 8044
- Skype Call: Click here to make a Skype Call – Calls charged at 21c per minute (See Skype Rates here)
Easy-to-action advice and alerts
Detects performance problems or opportunities which you can action via the super-easy interface.
If we ever find anything that’s a worry, we’ll alert you so you can take the best action including our super easy one click fix. And because our interface is now even better, it’s even easier to do.
- AVG Advisor (Responds to performance issues with recommendations on how to speed your browsing. Alerts you to apps that take a lot of bandwidth and memory giving you the option of shutting them down.)
- Easy Interface (Our new improved interface is designed to make AVG 2014 the easiest possible protection – all part of our promise to give you great products that ask less of you. Fully compatible with Windows® 8.)
- AVG Auto-Fix (Detects and alerts you to any security risk, providing a simple one-click Auto-Fix button that automatically fixes the problem and resets the system to the best protection mode.)
- AVG Auto-Updates (As we constantly innovate and evolve our protection technology, we’ll make sure you’re automatically updated to maintain top level defense levels.)
|We’ve got the right protection for you||AVG File Server Edition||AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition||AVG Internet Security Business Edition|
|FREE Business Technical Support
AVG experts are a call away with FREE business support
|Remote Endpoint Management
Manage your network endpoint software remotely from a single location with AVG Remote Administration
|File Server Security
AntiVirus protection for your Microsoft File and Windows Sharepoint Servers
Award winning antivirus endpoint protection for your PCs and Laptops
Wherever you are AVG Firewall will keep viruses and hackers away
|Email Server Security
Keep your emails safe – from server to inbox with email server protection
AVG Anti-spam reduces risk of falling prey to online spam by scanning and checking your emails
|Complete Network Protection
Secure all your endpoints including workstations, file serves and email servers
|Free 30 day trial||Free 30 day trial||Free 30 day trial|
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
Processor,Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster|
Memory,512 MB of RAM|
Free hard disk space (for installation),750MB|
Recommended system requirements, |
Processor,Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster|
Memory,512 MB of RAM|
Free hard disk space (for installation),1200MB|[/table]
AVG File Server Edition is compatible with:[table terminator=”|”]
Operating System, AVG File Server Edition, AVG Admin|
MS Windows XP,,|
MS Windows XP Pro x64 Edition,,|
MS Windows Vista,,|
MS Windows Vista x64 Edition,,|
MS Windows 7,,|
MS Windows 7 x64 Edition,,|
MS Windows 8 x32 Edition,,|
MS Windows 8 x64 Edition,,|
MS Windows Server 2003,,|
MS Windows Server 2003,,|
MS Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition,,|
MS Windows Server 2003 R2,,|
MS Windows Server 2008,,|
MS Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition,,|
MS Windows Server 2008 R2,,|
MS Windows Small Business Edition server 2011,,|
MS Windows Server 2012,,|[/table] [table terminator=”|”] Application, AVG File Server Edition, AVG Admin|
MS SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0,,|
MS SharePoint Server 2003/2007,,|
MS SharePoint Server 2010,,|[/table] Windows® and Vista® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.